About ‘Sree Guru Vaani Society®’
BrahmaSri Chaganti Koteswara Rao Garu is a person known for striving hard to inculcate the traditional values of our culture through his mesmerising, thought provoking pravachanams for the last 10 years. He will not accept a single paisa towards remuneration for his valued pravachanams and he delivers his “Amruthadhara” without any selfish motto throughout the country.
The web site www.srichaganti.net facilitates free download of all the pravachanams. But the devotees are demanding for the pravachanams in audio/video storage devices for their continuous listening and storage. Sri Chaganti Kotewara Rao garu does not want to get involved in such activities as he is giving the pravachanams free of cost without accepting any remuneration. Also he does not want to undertake the sale / providing of such devices containing the pravachanams and other spiritual and religious programs conducted under his guidance even at cost price.
In order to cater the need of number of devotees who are expressing their dissatisfaction, a group of devotees formed a Society namely Sree Guru Vaani Society (a Spiritual and Social service oriented Society) with non – profit earning motto and with the objective of rendering service to the public at a large as preached by Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao Garu with his permission and blessings.
Main objectives of our Society are :
1. To Record and preserve the valuable Pravachanams (Discourses) given by Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao Garu.
2. To reproduce the copies of the Discourses as per the needs of devotees, to distribute the audio / video devices at very reasonable price as decided by the Governing Body of the Society.
3. Any sum which is excess over expenditure out of the activity of “distribution of discourses through audio / video devices” is to be spent only for
1. Providing financial support and grant in aid to propagate our Tradition, Culture, Sanathana Dharmam and Veda’s.
2. Publication and reproduction of literature spiritual or otherwise both in paper and electronic form for the growth of inner self and Human qualities or any such other within the purview of Sanathana Dharmam as decided by the governing body.
3. The Society should be purely Spiritual, Social Service oriented Organisation.
The objectives of the society are wholly charitable in nature and extend to the public at large irrespective of color, caste, creed and religion. The activities strictly prohibit carrying on activity for any profit unless such activity is found necessary or incidental for realisation or attainment of the main objects.
All the incomes, earnings, movable, immovable properties of the Society shall be utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and no profit on there of shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or past members of the Society or to any person claiming through anyone or more of the present or the past members. No member of the Society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the Society or make any profits, whatsoever, by virtues or this membership.
Thanks for your interest in Sri Guru Vaani® .
For Purchase of DVDs and USBs - firstname.lastname@example.org