An error has occurred :-(
Usual error causes
- You started the application from an IDE and you didn't run
npm start or
npm run webpack:build.
- You had a network error while running
npm install. If you are behind a corporate proxy, it is likely that this error was caused by your proxy. Have a look at the JHipster error logs, you will probably have the cause of the error.
- You installed a Node.js version that doesn't work with JHipster: please use an LTS (long-term support) version, as it's the only version we support.
Building the client side code again
If you want to go fast, run
./gradlew to build and run everything.
If you want to have more control, so you can debug your issue more easily, you should follow the following steps:
- Install npm dependencies with the command
- Build the client with the command
npm run webpack:build or
- Start the server with
./gradlew or using your IDE
Getting more help
If you have a question on how to use JHipster
Go to Stack Overflow with the "jhipster" tag.
If you have a bug or a feature request
First read our contributing guidelines.
Then, fill a ticket on our bug tracker, we'll be happy to resolve your issue!
If you want to chat with contributors and other users
Join our chat room on Gitter.im. Please note that this is a public chat room, and that we expect you to respect other people and write in a correct English language!